Financial Stewardship

Our financial policies are written in our Bylaws.

We have compensation limits and a salary cap with no loopholes. There will never be an employee or contractor of 2AVoters who receives excessive compensation.

The Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance suggests that at least 65% of a nonprofit's total expenses should be program expenses, leaving 35% for administrative overhead.

Charity Watch says it should be 75% for program costs, and 25% for administrative overhead.

The 2AVoters Bylaws specify 80/20 or better.